This is a flash sale that’s happening until Monday, July 25th! Ableton is knocking off $399 if you purchase the Live 9 Suite with the Push 2, which means you can own an all-in-one production / live performance / DJ solution for $999. Also, Ableton just announced Live 9.7! It will be a free upgrade for existing users, and we’re being told that new version includes many new features for Push:
– New Push slicing options – chop samples by beat divisions or regions, as well as manually or by transients.
– New Push drum layout – with 16 set velocity levels for playing and programming more dynamic beats.
– Hands-on audio routing – select and record ins and outs directly from Push for sampling internal or external audio without disrupting your flow.
– Visual feedback for tighter recordings – new display info shows clip phase and count-in so you can start and finish clip recordings more accurately.
– Hands-on color customization – color pads, tracks and clips using Push to make your live performance easier
– Better playability – pad sensitivity adapts to what you play, whether it’s drums or sustained chords.
Here’s a video that goes over the updates in detail:
Ableton Push 2 + Live 9 suite Bundle